RIIMPO319A – Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations
This course qualifies students to conduct backhoe/loader operations in the civil construction industry.
During the course of this unit, students will learn the following skills:
– Pre-operational checks
– Operating backhoe/loaders
– Lifting, carrying and placing materials
– Selecting, removing and fitting attachments
– Relocating the backhoe/loaders
– Carrying out machine operator maintenance
– Cleaning up
This licence is necessary for those working in mobile plant operator roles at civil construction worksites.
Phone: 0420 583 297