RIIMPO321B – Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations
This course qualifies students to conduct wheeled front end loader operations in the civil construction industry.
During the course of this unit, students will learn the following skills:
– Planning and preparing
– Conducting machine pre-operational checks
– Operating front end loaders
– Attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials
– Selecting, removing and fitting attachments
– Relocating the front end loader
– Carrying out machine operator maintenance
– Cleaning up
This licence is necessary for those working in mobile plant operator roles at civil construction worksites.
Phone: 0420 583 297